What the job entails:
Imagine if you could join one of the most innovative direct response marketing companies in the world and grow into a master marketer alongside the same team that has:
• Grown from zero to over a million per month in revenue from a single online course.
• Had multiple million dollar digital product launches.
• Launched Facebook and YouTube ads seen all around the world by tens of millions of people.
• Gained over a million email leads in the past 12 months alone.
Now, due to our accelerated growth, we at Jumpcut are looking for an ambitious senior copywriter to lead our most important copywriting projects.
Our goal is to take online business education (and our marketing) to a more innovative level than anyone has ever done before.
Why does that matter to you?
Here’s why: due to our unique team composition, there’s no other position in the world that offers as valuable a learning experience and professional growth opportunity as this.
If you’re an ambitious direct response copywriter, then you couldn’t possibly want to work anywhere else.
You’re going to be part of a team that is moving incredibly quick. The speed with which we implement new ideas is likely faster than you’ve ever experienced. You’ll get a 360 degree view of how the business works and it will be your ideas that help us grow even faster.
In fact, that brings me to another important point which makes Jumpcut an amazing place to work for senior copywriters: You probably won’t stay as a copywriter for long.
If you’re open to it, we want to train you as quickly as possible to take on bigger projects like product launch management, paid advertising, and marketing funnel optimization. On top of that, our salary is extremely competitive with lots of room for growth.
(Note: This position is available to fully-remote workers, if that’s what you’re interested in, although most of our team is based in Hollywood, California.)
Who you'll be working with:
You'll be reporting to Brandon, our Director of Marketing, and working alongside the rest of the marketing team (mainly other copywriters). We take a collaborative approach to the marketing, so you should be excited to brainstorm product launch strategies, new offers, and copywriting ideas with the rest of the team.
1. Write and collaborate on high-level copywriting projects like PLC videos, VSL scripts, sales page design and strategy, YouTube ad scripts, and more.
2. Help mentor and train the junior copywriters, and help think through long-term marketing strategy (what offers to create, how to position them, the best type of funnel to use for a new offer, etc.)
If you’ve made it this far, you should probably hit that nice looking green button below and apply. We’ll talk to you soon!